Assembly / Install
No nuts, bolts, or screws, the Kona Pool snaps together.
The Kona Pool can be set up in under an hour on almost any surface. Just level the ground within a few inches, clear off any sharp objects, and assemble. The Kona Pool is a “snap”! Portable means savings! Avoid installation fees, expensive ground preparation charges, replacement liner costs, and winter maintenance expenses often associated with traditional above ground pools.
1.Snap legs and bottom rail together.
2.Set liner into place.
3.Snap top rails together and slide into liner sleeve.
4.Attach corners and fill with water.
Pool Assembly Tips
- Select a location that receives maximum sunlight for increased heat and extended use.
- Select a location with as little wind exposure as possible to minimize heat loss.
- Be aware of the amount of trees and shrubbery around your pool to limit the amount of debris.
- Select a location with accessibility to water and electric sources.
- Consider privacy when selecting a location.
- When leveling ground, always take earth from the high side of the surface, do not add earth to the lower area of the surface.
- Clear surface of any debris or sharp objects that may be uncomfortable to walk on, or could potentially damage the liner.
- For assembly on soft ground, lumber supports may be necessary under the foot of each strut (see picture below and refer to your assembly guide for detail).
- READ ASSEMBLY GUIDE CLOSELY!
Soft Ground Installation:
For assembly on soft ground, lumber supports may be necessary under the foot of each strut. Use Pressure Treated 2″ x 8″ x 20″ Lumber. Refer to size layout sheet for number of pieces needed.